I do not know if this is a bad omen for the Buckeyes, but State Farm insures our home and two vehicles. The adjustor has scheduled a home visit to...
I would have to agree Terry, maybe Belichick can improve from last season. Their win yesterday was a surprise to me.
I spent a good sum for this keyboard with built in spell checker.:(
Nevada defeated Ohio 12-2 to win the Litlle League Championship again. They played excellent baseball and were well coached.
One week to go and some of you have not made your picks. Do not tary too long!:(
I agree Terry, things seem to be moving in a positive manner. First game will not tell us a whole lot but the second game with Texas be the proof...
Ohio just defeated Iowa 7-1 and will meet Nevada in the championship game.
Much to my surprise, I found that the game is being played at 9:00 this morning? Not much rest from last night's win?
I believe you had the honor of being the first invite to register Corey.:)
Ohio will face Iowa at 7:00 this evening on ESPN. Winner of this game will face Nevada in the championship game.
Ohio wins over Alabama this evening 11-2.
Ohio wins 5-2 this evening over New Jersey to advance.
Joey Jay?
Anyone in the group watching these youngsters play? Alabama won a close one over New Jersey last night 6-5, the pitcher was a girl and she was...
Tucky's Tribe makes #18 members, welcome David.
I am like you Terry but it has been that number of captains in recent years. Looking forward to another football season.
For anyone who is lurking out there in our group, only one more week until the season launches for the 2026-27 season.:cool: Get your picks in...
Nick makes #17
Thanks Stu!
Buckeyes are picked number 1 in AP poll. No great surprise but strange things occur in early games. I do not think we will lose to Ball State, but...
Separate names with a comma.