He has the moves and speed for sure. Couple first game mistakes Saturday, but not unusual for a 18 year old youngster.;)
Week one finally completed last night with the MSU win over Florida State after a long power outage delay. John Deere, Stu's cats and yours truly...
I could not stay awake due to the power outage delay. Appears MSU was fortunate to win the game late with that field goal, but they were not very...
Congratulations to the young man!
I migh as well go to bed and check things out in the morning.
Kienzhold former bench QB for Ohio State, had a terrific game for Louisville last night, really glad to see that he has found a home and...
Wisconsin has been a pleasant force this evening with Notre Dame. Luke Fickell has to be pleased at this point. This has been an enjoyable game to...
I have watched a number of so called Hail Mary's over the years. Regardless I guess it's a no win situation. Great for the winners, difficult to...
A reminder here that the final week 2 results will not be known until Monday evening, when the Florida State SMU game is completed.
Ohio wins big over Ball State as they should, all tree QBS were able to get playing time, Bey freshman running back really is exciting to watch....
I wish I could share your memory with me Bobda, very impressive indeed,:D
UMASS seems to be handling Rugers at the end of three Quarters 24-7.
This is his second year, I believe a title change?
Looks like everyone has their picks completed for upcoming games this week. Good luck to everyone.:)
Legend Bey and Brock Boyd are getting a lot of exposure in the press anyway. Maurice Clarett chosen to ring the bell today. Apparently Maurice is...
Previewing some talk on Eleven Warriors.com this morning, Day wants both backup QBs to play this Saturday. You never can never have too much...
Three Friday night games this week as the college football season opens. Get those picks in!
Sid, maybe that's all they do down there, play baseball all day long?:)
Pretty good team Terry! Ohio lost the last two games and Japan finished in third place
I tend to agree kp but one never knows anymore.
Separate names with a comma.