Is the game at Fenway? If so, then congrats on his 217 foot homerun.....
FYI, Steve Elkington has withdrawn, I'll remove his name from the list.
Below is a list of names of all the Pro's on the list for this years Masters. Pick your Top 5 choices, label them 1-5 (For tie breaker purposes)...
So.....you wanted Easter off, right Corporal?
We've got a new house to spank the children of the NLC in Doc!! [img]
Great Idea Doc!! Break....... Cpl Corum, get right on this.
I always shoot in the 70's....anything warmer than that, I go back to the clubhouse. .....Fuzzy Zoeller.....
I hit the best 2 balls of my life yesterday.....Stepped on a rake in the front yard....
I'da done the same thing. I hate golf cheaters.... :lol:
I win.
Naaaahhhhh Gipper, Creatine and weights. With cheese.
BURGER KING AND TACO BELL. :D
ADAM CARRIKER
Wendy, The interviewer is the guy who runs the Huskerpedia website. I can tell you as a Nebraska fan, the question was more of a "Please help us...
Thanks for the kind words Wendy. Rick, the student is only applying what he has learned from the master. ......Grasshopper sends..... :wink:...
Your right Jiffy, let's get 2nd place outa the way now.
There is Doc!! MIAMI FANS
There's that turd smell again...
This is an excerpt from an interview with Dr. Tom recently. I thought it was interesting what he had to say about Urbans' Utah teams....
I had already addressed the 2001 Rose Bowl game several times, most recently with your step cousin lil G. Now if your looking to lock horns pal,...
Separate names with a comma.