Pitching. Surprising pitching from a relative young staff. Good young ball players that are hungry so it seems. We'll find out what they have...
They, us (Sea of Red) also won with Ahman Green who has had a respectable career.
Doc!! Things are going well. The world around me is turning green, it's windy as hell today, but old man winter had his last chance on Friday...
There will be a new record established in Lincoln on Saturday. They're already sold out. The second coming of Devaney is now in effect. The...
Well Boys, how about it?
Member = WARREN BUFFET
HINT: He drives a 1995 Lincoln Continental
I told myself that I would never step back into the Great state of Cornhusker again until they brought Dr. Tom back in some fashion. They did, so...
I'm not gonna be here Big Guy, moving Back to the Motherland. They want me there April 1st. Gotta cancel what I promised ya. Have fun in Phoenix!
HOW COOL WERE YOU?
Separate names with a comma.