Call me anytime Doc! I'm on cloud nine these days...until we get smashed in our Bowl Game...(What did he just say?)
UUhhhggghhhhhh.... the hmfm don't feel so good this morning...felt good last night...felt real good last night...not so hot today. I wonder if...
OR FOR THOSE THAT GIVE A ****...(I KNOW YA DO)
Update....Austin and L.A. have checked in...I'm here all night Ladies!!!
WELL...NORTH CAKALAKI JUST CHECKED IN...HOW 'BOUT THE REST OF YOU WUSSIES!! THE TRAIN BABY!!
SOMEBODY BUT GONZO GIVE ME A FRICKIN' CALL...I'M READY TO TALK!! (hurry before the ectasy of a 8-4 season and the booze buzz wears off)
Thanks Bill, I know I haven't been as recipricating lately, but you guys are used to wiining more than we are lately...Does that make sense? :!:
I've talked with Gipper and Doc already!! Give me a call Bill and Buck T!!
DON'T BE SCARED LADIES...I'VE GOT UNLIMITED MINUTES!! Especially you GONZO...I'l stay up all night for you sweetheart. :twisted:
FOR THOSE THAT FOLLOW NU FOOTBALL...(THROAT CLEARING)...they pulled that just 3 weeks ago and it hadn't had it's time to erase from anyones memory...
THE PREVIOUS NUMBER IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE. 8)
NDAMUKONG SUH!!!!!!!!!!! Translation (House of Spears) HOW 'BOUT THEM CORNHUSKERS BABY!!! What a Ballgame!! FLORIDA, USC, OKLAHOMA, ALABAMA,...
My BAD, I was thinking Monte Kiffin....Good luck with a former Raider coach though Tom. :o
TENN TOM!! Guess where Kiffin cut his Teeth at!!!
NU rush offense vs. Colorado rush defense The Huskers averaged 5.8 yards per carry in back-to-back wins over Kansas and Kansas State, and added...
I'm getting worried about you Dave. Lennon had a fan like you once. :lol:
Yeah, the Packers might have given them a chance... :lol:
STILL WAITING GONZO...
6-5, 320...He ain't a boy anymore!
Matt Slauson. Also below are a couple of good reads about another player he will face on Friday, and a feel good piece about Matt. [img] THE...
Separate names with a comma.