the knock on Tebow is easy...he hasn't proven himself in a big game yet. Bradford and Mccoy have. We'll see how he does against Bama.
I'm sorry, I meant why won't he get it?
Why?
Just goes to show you what inspirational and caring coaching gets you = a 8-4 team that was PATHETIC LAST YEAR! I'm so proud of these kids. It...
Even a win against ALA wouldn't get Tebow a 2nd Heisman. It's gonna be against Colt against whatshisnuts from OU. I can never think of his name.
Then there's always the Yakitori Giants What a minute, that's a noodle dish right? :lol:
GRAN TORINO directed and starring the man...CLINT EASTWOOD. Just saw the trailor for this and it immediately sparked my interest. Looks like a...
Jiffy, when I do go to the Bank on your tips, they get mad at me for bringing in all that loose change. 8) :lol:
LOL!! BOBDA!! This guy was something else huh? Dominic Anthony Galento (March 12, 1910—July 22, 1979) was an American heavyweight boxer of...
Jiffy, is Antonio A.K.A. "2 Ton Tony"?
Personally, I think it's a extremely stupid and needless theatrical part of the show. I want sports info, not SNL skits. M. May can be a CS'r...
Jiffy, I already picked the winner, Doc just wasn't gonna budge till he heard from NOSTRAJIFFMUS.
Well Jiffy, we're waiting!!
George: "Tony, I gotta job for ya". 2 Ton Tony: "Who da mark Boss?" George: "I'll let ya know once you get to Rhode Island..." 2 Ton Tony:...
Required items for Black Friday. Beautiful New York. Sought: Wal-Mart shoppers who trampled NY worker Saturday, November 29, 2008 8:04 PM EST...
I watched both Florida and Alabama today, as well as several times this year...that's gonna be a goooooodddddddd game next week. OVERALL...
Actually, I will cheer for the Gators. FSU is a likely opponet for us in the Bowl game. I would love to see all their weaknesses exposed....
JIFFY!! 57 YARDER!! NEW SCHOOL RECORD!! THE BOYS ARE BACK!!
I don't think the taste in my mouth is the Dogs Hair...
Beware the underdog!! We were 18 point favorites yesterday!!
Separate names with a comma.