That's a great outfit huh Scott?!! I usually wear mine with bright red overalls...just like Little Red...
Well Bill, I didn't really consider it an argument to begin with. I made a statement IRT Tebow as to why I don't consider him as much of a...
PSSSHHHTTTZZZTTTPPFFFAAAHHHH!!!!!......Close enough Doc... :lol: ...but I already knew that Doc. Seems sometimes that us Northern boys better...
Hire a good OC?
JIM CAREY AS "THE HUSKERMAN, HUSKERFAN" On the Yes Man Movie web site they now have a picture of the Nebraska crowd scene. You have to go to...
Bump... Just in case you SEC folks missed this. :wink: I WILL NOT BE IGNORED... ....Glenn Close... :lol:
OK Bill, TEX vs OU...OU vs TT...TT vs TEX...OU vs NU...(Ok, just kiddin' about that one) TEX vs MO...so forth and so on... I'll let you return...
Sounds like it's gonna be CLEMSON. The last time we played them (1982) they were given the Death Penalty by the NCAA shortly afterwards. BTW,...
Separate names with a comma.