A Ten Gallon Hat? I don't need no Stinkin' Ten Gallon Hat Jiffy.... [img]
Yes, I'm a sandbagger Doc. I live on a bluff that overlooks the Gasconade river which is a tributary to the Missouri river. No worries though,...
AIRZONA!! How's things at Sierra Tucson?
LOL!! I don't think it's 2 words though... :lol:
How would a Northeastern person pronounce the Capital of Kentucky? Is it LOUISVILLE or LOUIEVILLE?
Seeing me in a Guy Thong would be like putting a Band aid on a hairy apple...not a pretty picture. Yeah, I'm real excited about that move...
Ahhhh....you ruined it Sid. That post had such a nice ring to it.
Anybody watchin?... :oops: :cry:
Yeah, Congrats on that Uncle Ricko, Chase is on the Band Wagon now and we talked him into throwin' his ASSU hat on the patio firepit tonite....
JIFFY!! If you'd call my phone I could say hello back....you never call anymore.... BTW, You realize that Tobacco Road has an Expressway that...
:lol: :D Doc, You proof readin' son of a gun!! :lol:
Here’s how our system worked. This year’s recruits received a list of 10 alphabetized reasons to become a Husker. Each recruit was then asked to...
Separate names with a comma.