At least I won't have to do all of my "honeydo's" on Saturday.
I've told y'all in the past of what I have to put up with if Alabama loses to Auburn. It is infuriating and I hate it but hell the ones doing it...
Interestingly, most of the stories seemed to come from the west coast.
Corey, I just googled "college sports related fan violence", There are a lot of returns but you know what, I could only find one related to an...
Corey, Yup, I guess that absolutely proves it.
yeah Terry, Notre Dame and Auburn= Family. Hahahahaha!
And yall are okay with that?
Congratulations Kesley!
Those bastards!
As I always say "the key to happiness is lower expectations"
HELL YEAH, let's play this son of bitch tonight! Roll Tide!
Shouldn't that be a penalty...oh wait it wasn't helmet to helmet was it?
Sid, It is always a concern, but I think if Alabama or Notre Dame was playing a team like Oregon for instance, if they turned the ball over...
Corey, we see Georgia, LSU, and Tennessee hats all of the time. Notre Dame hats are rare. That's why you get comments and not the others. When...
Don, I am totally in agreement. Repeating at the National Champion is very difficult, but I was really talking about Manziel. He will be around...
You know the only possible downside of him winning in his freshman year is that if for some reason the rest of his career is not as spectacular as...
You know people who have been Alabama fans only for the last couple of years are usually overly optimistic. Long time fans usually remember the...
Man, Corey, I really don't know who you are hanging out with but the vast majority of the people I work with and hang out with are not talking...
Seriously, it seems we try to mix up pass and run too much. Finally in the second half of the SECCG we chose to run the ball no matter what. It...
I'm going to say here and now, a month before the game....Alabama needs to run the ball more.
Separate names with a comma.