So is an Intentional walk the same as a walk?
It's an RWI right? :wink:
Using Corey's FC scenario, would that still constitute a hit? If it isn't, then is it just like a walk and not an official at bat, or does it go...
I'm pretty sure there's one more. Maybe two, but the argument would be that's it's the same as #8 and it probably is.
What happens?
LOL...That's still an RBI Doc...
There's more!!
I'm half Swedish...I did give him a hard thought...can I switch him for Flesch? :)
Ok now, without googling, looking in a book, calling someone that know's....riddle me this; Bases loaded, 2 outs....how many different ways can...
THAT'S RIGHT BUCK T!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST FAITH THERE FOR A MILLESCULE OF A SECOND!!
PRIZE MONEY WON: GIPPER: Total = $887,300 CORNHUSKER: Total = $802,980 MCG: Total = $782,800 DOC: Total = $531,050
Providing that Mississippi or Oklahoma doesn't screw it up first. :twisted:
THE GIPPER HOLDS OFF MCG TO GET HIS 1ST WIN OF THE SEASON!! I'll Post the $$$ portion as soon as I find it. FINAL ROUND/STANDINGS GIPPER:...
BOO HAS W/D'd!! DETAILS AT 7!!
Will the FLESCH of TOMS be thicker in todays round?
MOVING DAY STANDINGS GIPPER: Total -17 T. WOODS -6 B. WEEKLY -3 J. FURYK -3 K. PERRY - 4 G. OLGILVY -1 MCG: Total -18 R. GOOSEN -6 K....
STU!! Need you to pick soon!!
Stu!! Waitin' on you!! (hey, that ryhmed)
It was windy at my place today, and now this this.... :P Nice shot Dave! :)
OK, I'm taking Steve Flesch. After Stu picks, I'll update the boards. Points won't be updated until completion of the 3rd Round on Saturday....
Separate names with a comma.