Well put...BTW, how'd that EDBRsnake taste? I heard it's like Chicken?...
Taking into account the Booby Bowden saga, I like the way Dr. Tom rode off into the sunset to end his career. Laughingly he blamed it on the...
What's in a shoe?
This post has MORPHED!!
Bill, make sure you double check your posts for grammar....Tom's been on a prrof reading binge as of late.
Corey's really gonna **** pinecones when NU upsets UT in the B12 Championship and we get an automatic bid.
I meant BC Doc. :wink:
I'd put the max points on them.
[img]
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
So which Stu do we hear from?... :lol:
\ I can't really read it.....Larue?
:) The people have spoken. In a way, he's a 2-way player Doc. He does have 4 touchdowns in his college career.
Hey!! Hope I can make that age on this day. It's Jim Rome's BDay also!
THAT'S IT!!.....i just googled it...
Those are great excuses ladies, we''ll see just how far apart the mouth and the heart actually are come Saturday, points wise that is... SID!!...
Atta Boy Coach....'course, your near the bottom of the contest along with me.... :P :lol:
Funny you should mention the red and Vegas thing Doc, I'll tell ya about my last trip to Vegas sometime, and how I paid for the room... Anyway ND...
So uh......maybe this week we see the ND fans put their confidence points where their heart is?.... :?: :shock:
THE POWER OF RED
Separate names with a comma.