THE POWER OF RUSSELL, JONES, JONES, COUSEY, HONDO, BIRD, MCHALE, PARRISH, LIVES BABY!!!!!!!!!
Dave, why are you wasting your time moving boats?
...it's gonna happen. Where's there's talk (smoke) there's fire. There's gonna be expansion. Absolutely no doubt about it. It will happen,...
I second Scott's motion.... [img]
What's the weather like in Big 10?
Re: nd <r><QUOTE><s> </e></QUOTE> It certainly can't be the Pot.</r>
I never knew it lost it's #1 ranking...
Well I'm glad somebody on this board takes me serious.
Well Bill, well just have to see how the bidding war goes.... :lol:
Fair enough. 8)
Re: ND <r><QUOTE><s> </e></QUOTE> As compared to..... <E>8)</E></r>
The BIG T Conf....also know as the Jerry Jones Conf... :P :twisted: UT TT OSU OU UH Rice TCU Baylor and Ark if he can pull it off.
So uhhh...Gipper.....how'd the Tigers do in their last world series?.... :P :twisted:
UM 6 times....2-3-1 record....OSU 2 times...0-2....
You guys don't really want Nebr spankin that arse on a regular basis do ya? :D
Personally, I would love the opportunity to beat up on UM, OSU and ND on a regular basis.... :D
1908 Cardinals?!? Hell Doc, they only played 80 games back in those days. All I know is that when the Cards score 6 or more runs a game, it's...
Do you think it was the 3-iron or the 7 that caused the bulging disc? CONGRATS TO TIMMY CLARK ON HIS FIRST WIN!!
That Burger has character I tell ya....
....Come July 4th. GIVE 'EM AN INCH...
Separate names with a comma.