Cotton was being intentionally injured, thus the reaction. Don't forget about the PI flag that was picked up with no explanation. Those ref's...
Poll Results Do you think that there is a conspiracy against Nebraska since watching the Texas A&M game? Yes (307 Votes, 77%) No (70 Votes,...
Now this is funny....and true. PSYCHO EX
Yeah but, for who? Or should I say whom? Congrats Scott, that's a great Defense and atmosphere you folks have down there. Here's hopeful that...
NO FUCKIN' ****....THAT WAS CRIMINAL.
You're gonna use Callahans last year as a measuring stick? That's a laugh. That team was light years behind this one. TMagic will run and throw...
KP, I've read your post twice, and I can't get the prison shower rape thought outa my head....
PPPSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT.....Scott....it's your thread and the balls in your court....waiting for the return volley.... :wink: :lol: BTW...it's down...
DON'T BE DISSIN' ON LIL' RED....That's a renowned voodoo mechanism we incorporate....there is no other mascot in CFB that creates the creeps like...
Besides guys...taking the subject title into consideration.....if you were in Vegas....would you bet on a cute little lassie collie.....or a...
LOL!! I don't know Gip, but your right in Arte J.....the 70's were a blur to me only because of my young age....I don'tknow about the rest of...
My God Doc, I feel like I'm in Ann Arbor already....and that's not till next season....
What '70's comedy show was that line from ladies?...... I REALLY, REALLY LOVE THIS GUY....
BUCKT!!! I Love C Cups....I mean Cake C's......CAKE CUPS that's what I mean.... HAPPY BD GIPPER!!!
Now I beg you Scooter....after coming off an ankle injury, why do you think they were being careful with Martinez?.....couldn't possibly be this...
Roger that. How about the same color appearing on ones buttocks after a quality spanking.....RED.... :P Oh god...it's times like this I truly...
(in my best Eastwood, a.k.a, Gunny Highway).... ...well, well, well, well,....I'm here to all of you Aggies that Imagination land as you know it...
87 total yards. That's all the Blackshirts gave up Saturday night. And here's another stat to make ya think Scott....we are a much better team...
Good agressive style, hands high, elbows in, eyes up, good movement...looks like a tough kid. Have him keep warming up on Billikens for...
Separate names with a comma.