Hard to believe some of these guys are allowed to stay on the team.
She looks better than Verne!!!
I'll be so f'ing nervous, they could have Cindy Lauper doing the commentary and I wouldn't notice til the 3rd quarter. :lol:
yeah but Tennessee seems to be on the way up. I guess they think they can do better. :?
The Tennessee move is kind of puzzling :?:
AJ, I went with UCLA...and it cost me too! :wink:
Sid, :wink:
Well, it looks like Saban is not going to Indianapolis. :roll:
For once being lazy worked out for the best. :shock:
oh no, another "we would have won if....." situation. :roll:
Stu, I am cautiously optimistic that Alabama will win, but Clemson has had a great year and you don't accomplish that without a very talented...
Don, I picked them before the Boykin incident and didn't bother to go back and change it. :twisted:
Del Rio began at Alabama, went to Oregon, now at Florida? Building up his frequent flyer miles? Cool tailgate party!
Corey, It's probably a matter of age. It's not a matter of moving beyond the Houndstooth, it's a matter of building on the Houndstooth. Coach...
Terry, I think Clemson may have a better defense than Oregon had last year but their offense may not be quite as explosive. I also think...
One more game to go. The single elimination tournament continues. :D
Alabama matched up well to MSU's style of offense, so I thought we would win if we didn't turn the ball over (and we didn't) but I didn't expect...
Bob, To be honest, I didn't either. The Alabama defense is the constant. Cook and his receivers have not had a good game on top of that. Derek...
Ha, I'm hoping Saban gives us 4 or 5 more years. 8)
We all know what they say about defense.... :)
Separate names with a comma.