Saban actually split the time between Tagovolua and Hurts...and it worked. The looked good as usual, but Hurts looked good too. He made better...
Just not that timeðŸ˜
Mine get duplicated almost every time.
By the way Corey, any idea what a "trash Panda" is?
Corey, no thanks, I'm still working o Biscuits gear! :wink:
Thompson High School in Alabaster, Alabama. A suburb of Birmingham. Taulia Tagovolua (Tua's younger brother) is the quarterback and Alabama commit.
Georgia vs South Carolina might be a good one too. South Carolina is.supposed to be much improved.
Terry, Saban apparently apologized to her,one to one. Hurts is a great kid and a team leader and I think Saban does not want to abandon him. S...
Alabama had a good first game. Tagavolua looked very good. Freshman receivers looked good. Running backs looked good. Offensive line started...
Roll Tide! :D
Well he's usually not so sly on offense. Pretty conservative. The two at thing usually doesn't work, but he gets paid a lot of money to do these...
Well Don, Saban says both Hurts and Tagavolua will play tomorrow. We'll see! :?
Ah never mind!
The defending national champs have kicked off their season!
Don, I see now. That is their assumption. Saban hates.depth charts so he lists all the players at each position in no particular order. He may...
Don, I haven't seen that. As a matter of fact Saban jumped down a reporters throat for asking about it. Where did you hear that?
MCG, I think it is a valid point. I think the Back Room would be a great place for it. 8)
I too agree with Bill
Separate names with a comma.