Keep this to yourself...I don't want Coach JOCO going high and to the right on this...but the Cards have taken the first 2 from the blue...
:D :D :D You beat me to it Doc....let the games begin!! It's also gonna be ESPN's Sunday night game!!
SID!! The other voice of reason on the Skybox!!
HOUSTON LARRY IS NOW HOUSTON TERRY!! He's back folks!!
OOOhhhhh Coach....your just upset that Kershaw didn't have the chance to do it. 8)
Not a soccer fan, but as a sports fan, I love the assists that set up great scores, such as Magics or Birds passes of the day, so with that in...
3, 11, 26.....so if they're Americas team, then the Cards must be the Worlds team, so that makes the Yanks....
Bobda...I'm trying real hard to understand your frustration, be a compassionate Baseball fan, and try and give you "the glass is half full" pep...
Well, Obviously the Cards lurk here on the SKYBOX, and between Coach, Doc, and myself, we have collectively challenged them and they took it...
(a) I'm sure with Yadi on the DL.....GM will make some good trades or pickups..... (b) Holiday needs to be one of those trades....he's not even...
Separate names with a comma.