Hoiberg promises final 4 appearance in 2 years.
4 Star receiver Zavier Betts commits....Frost says Weds practice best he's seen......choo choooooooooo......
Just watched a no hitter lost...Cleveland....and a perfect/no hitter lost....Atlanta....in less than 5 mins....Its only April....Strap up...
:D
It was just a matter of time. GO BIG FRED shirts on sale now.
I hope so Bobda....I'm ready to fire my TarHeels anyway...
They just announced Hoiberg....reportedly bringing some assistant coach from st. John's with him?...Abiduslsmhama lana? Weather is starting to...
I'm not sure if Goldy was a good investment for the RedBirds...
Doc! 4-5 loss on a fantastic play by Cain.....hope your vision is better on root canals than box scores!... What a grab!....Game on...
PLAY BALL!! T-MINUS 20 HOURS BABY!!
NOW GO GET 'EM MR. PRESIDENT!! MAGA!!
Your not that old are ya?.....Oh!! Vacation? HBD Stu!
Miles just took a bullet....too bad......great guy with a great attitude....sad he couldn't make a run at it.....but it is basketball in...
Oooohhhhhhhh.....listen squid...I've had water survival training... This winter was so bad, they had to dynamite the ice jams in the loop and...
HE SHOOTS.....HE SCORES!!!
They won again?...they only have 7 guys suiting up?....Hickory Huskers?
You didnt happen to be in the Todt Hill area yesterday by any chance?
Miles wont die easy....good for him. JOHNNY TRUEBLOOD!
As a sophomore this kid went 16-0 this past year evidently...
BOBDA!!...Hoiberg has been the top name tossed around the rumor circles lately....also Tyron Lue.
Separate names with a comma.