BS!!...he was making a play on the puck...Acicari had his legs spread like he was in heat....you got the puck....we're coming to get it....FUCH...
DA BLUES!!...that's all I got left tonite...that game was stressful.
She hogged all the camera time! Btw, a 24 oz can of Bud light is $14.50 at the ball park. I asked for 2, and they made me fill out a loan app first.
Best of 3 now. Each team has a win on road ice. Bruins got beat up tonite and hopefully those bruises continue, because as what I've said over...
I liked his punting better!
Darin Erstad resigned today.
Btw.....sweep.
Did you see the sign with the gal that turned 40?
AND THATS A WINNER!!
[ATTACH]
PLAYOFF HOCKEY BABY!!...NOT TO MANY THINGS LIKE IT!!
Doc!! Last 2 coaches left for greener pastures!....Van Horn and Mike Anderson....Van Horn took Arkansas to the Final game in Omaha last year
1st base line....section 135....row 17....
Will be in St. Louie Friday night for Cards - Crubs....I'll have a sign that says "GET BETTER COREY"!!
Well, they skate faster, they pass better....seen this twice now. Game 2 Blues. You know what to do.
Ya know...its hard to get excited about that. Baseball around here hasn't grabbed anyones attention since Van Dorn, and nobody roots for...
Congrats to your Bucks Don....Tip of the Hat to ya!
That was close...but he was safe.
I hope we get Mich...these 2 teams are starting to hate each other. Makes for good theater.
Where's the Jiffer?....he's all mine for the next 2 weeks....
Separate names with a comma.