Alabama offense is really sputtering. The score is not indicative of our offensive performance. Color me worried about our wide receivers ability...
I guess it's really Incarnate Word.
Where in the world is Incarnate World?
I'm kind of surprised Alabama only fell one spot. Our next test should be at Arkansas in 3 weeks. In reality our next test is our next game.
Nebraska fired Scott Frost this afternoon.
Yep App State and Marshall pull off an impressive double.
A&M in trouble. Down 3 to App State with 2 minutes to play
Well maybe a one point win is not so bad
Yeah, our wide receivers didn't get open all day until the 4th qtr and I don't think we completed a long pass all day. Georgia will be number 1...
Don, that's an understatement. Alabama played a good 4th qtr. and that's all. I have not seen Alabama play that badly since Saban's 1st year here.
This is as complete of a breakdown as I have seen from a Saban team.
Texas is out playing Alabama.
You don't want to know the rest.of the story
Texas has every reason to be excited. They have a new head coach, a dynamic quarterback and a 12 year old chip on their shoulder. For Alabama,...
Notre Dame should not have a problem with Marshall. This is one of those games where you get to work on your offense and defense and get some...
I was at an Alabama /A&M game a couple of years ago and the A&M band was right next to the tunnel that the A&M team entered the field through. If...
Y yeah I saw that. It's strange, we don't seem to have that situation with other schools.
Y'all can't call me Lou anymore!
Alabama has a very good local radio guy named Eli Gold. He has been an institution for a long time.
I get to find out how good Alabama really is this week. Georgia demonstrated that, in my opinion, they should be in the number one position....
Separate names with a comma.