I love baseball. It truly is the best sport...ever.
[MEDIA]
I'm going to walk in, show my driver's license, have them check mark my name off the approved voter list, vote, take my wife and my MAGA hat out...
My ultimate Rock Hero, guitarist, and favorite band. When I needed a lift, I'd slap on some Van Halen, and away we'd go. Saw them 6 times over...
Need to check the cardboard folks for cameras.
[ATTACH]
The day just got worse. RIP Bob.
It's Marine One. No "The Helicopter" involved.
Here's the deal with me....Cards lost....that's the bad news...but still are in 2nd place all time for WS wins.....thats the good news....but...
Not funny Bobda.....true...but not funny
Lack of sportsmanhip....paallleeeassseeee
Fish 2 Cubs 0 Me also Sid.
Unbelievable.... 6-2 lead evaporates before your eyes.
Eehhhhh....fun to watch, but Cards are outgunned across the board versus the Dodgers. Things happen, but LA sweeps the Cards. Gotta get past SD...
Separate names with a comma.