Be careful! It is called “artificial” intelligence. :D
Well, JT bounced back with a first round 68.
Justin Thomas having a tough return to the office.
:D
There are no rules.
We’ll see how this goes. Golesh at Auburn just told donors that if they want a say in how he runs the program he doesn’t need their money. This...
Hopefully he shows up.
Imagine that, the NCAA losing a court case???
Tiger grew up in California, right? Charlie grew up in Florida.
This is the 1st NFL game I’ve watched in several years. Pretty impressive defensive display by Seattle.
Yeah. I think the days of the FBS are numbered.
Yeah. Me too. Meh. I don’t know what he’s saying and it’s not like he’s got a great vocal range so I’m not too impressed.
Yeah I turned it on at 5 and there was.a rock band on a stage on the field. The teams were called onto the field like Roman gladiators and the...
What the hell. Where is the football game?
This whole atmosphere sucks. I don’t even watch this one.
Term limits!
He’ll probably run for the Senate in Alabama.
Not a good day for Alabama basketball. Men’s and Women’s team both got waxed.
Strength of Schedule has nothing to do with anyone doing anything wrong. Conferences schedules are set. Sometimes you have a tough schedule and...
LOL, if this was football I would maybe agree with you but Alabama basketball?
Separate names with a comma.