Agreed. It’s not funny.
Exactly!
Pretty impressive comeback. Texas defense really came through in the 4th quarter.
Good drive by Texas to climb back in the game. Good mix of run and pass.
I’m honestly do not think Manning is a top college qb. If he had a different last name, I don’t think anyone would be talking about him.
The Kentucky coach wanted the UK fans to get drunk and cuss out the Alabama players. Looking at the stadium it looks like they listened to part...
Looking forward to OSU v UT.
Well it looks like a win is a win. Move on to next week.
Yeah we looked like crap for 3 quarters and now it looks like we dominated. I am worried. I guess it could be worse…we could be in Oregons shoes
Alabama is playing like a bad high school team
Alabama v Kentucky. UK has a veteran team loaded with seniors. This is their one shot. Good indicator for Alabama...and Kentucky for that...
So early in the season to determine which team has the edge. Just on personnel I would go with Ohio State but like you said turnovers, injuries...
Just my opinion but 24 is too many.
As I understand it, LSU hasn’t done anything wrong…..yet!
Louisville and Ole Miss in a close one in the 3rd qtr.
Michigan got a phantom second and won it. I don’t know about that.
So Alabama had over 200 yds rushing while that’s good and it’s definitely not a bad sign, it was still against East Carolina. Better indicator...
Well, East Carolina shouldn’t be a challenge for Alabama but who knows. What I will be watching most closely is our run game. If we don’t get...
Actually, that’s something I hadn’t thought of. What if a NFL teams signs a former player (now back in college) to a short term contract in...
Don, I will predict that by halftime the game will be essentially over anyway.;)
Separate names with a comma.