Yeah I didn’t think I had ever seen it either
I’ve said before that I didn’t think Alabama was a championship level team but this is embarrassing.
Indiana has played a good game. No mistakes and long sustained drives, but our coach contributed a lot to this loss. After going for it on 4th...
You’ve got a keen sense of the obvious, Gunner.:(
Me either. Our only hope is score, stop IU, then score again. At least one of those scores has to be a TD. Then we would be back in the game....
That was one of the dumbest calls I’ve ever seen. DeBoer just possibly took us out of this game.
Good defense though.
Once again, if Alabama can eliminate turnovers and protect Simpson they have a chance. I have conceded that Alabama lacks a running game, and...
Hawaii is usually one of those dangerous teams with a wacky offense and no defense.
Blind squirrel!
Agreed. Automatic bids will seldom get the best 12 or 16. Just rank the best 12. Tulane and JMU got embarrassed today.
And that may be the answer to the 2nd question.
One question has been answered.
Scott, softball players show a lot of intensity too!
I thought it was too.
It has to be money
I don’t know what’s up but the last 5 field goal attempts in the playoffs have been missed. The last 2 last night and the first 3 in the first...
I guess we get to see if Tulane and JMU are as good as their records indicate.
If you look at the stats you’d think Oklahoma won. This is a mirror image of our last game with them. This time Alabama won. Alabama still has...
Separate names with a comma.