It's all rigged Doc...FB, BB, Bball, NIL, LIV, Don's contests...:D... you name it. 1984, Faranheit 451, Animal Farm, The Illustrated Man...
Scottie, Scottie, Scottie... (1) Don't let your Caddie hurry you. (2) Fire him after press conference.
Fucg both of them
When is the Masters won?...the back 9 on Sunday. This year's tourney is gearing up to cement that statement. Truth be told, I'm kinda pulling...
It's those Marine clubs! :D
That's great Oli...6 runs in the Bottom 8...golf clap...how Yadi hasn't had you murdered yet is beyond me.
Yay!...?...yeah?
BUCKEYE PLEASE!...NO You Didn't. ..:D
Guy looks like a Dentist....sorry Doc...
CMON Hurley
Tell Pops I said Semper!
Congrats Robert!
Don't worry Doc...Vegas already on the phones with Indianapolis...:):cool:
...Damn....We're Good.
Hmmmmmmm....(you paying attention Fred?....)
Mara's an animal. And to think we almost beat the.....nevermind.
I like me some Chucky
WEINER NATION!! :):):)
I feel for ya Don, I had colorectal surgery Dec 15th. Had 11 inches of my sigmoid section removed due to severe diverticulitis complications....
Tell ya what. Im a huge Gary Woodland fan now. I liked the guy before, but just saw the interview he did Mar 8th.
Separate names with a comma.