Brandon Chamblee?
Oklahoma comes into the Motherland AGAIN...and steals the Trophy.
Calling Mr. Hoiberg....Calling Mr. Hoiberg....white....I'm sorry....RED courtesy phone in the Portal lounge.
Stadler almost pulled a Norman in 1982 before the gift Greg gave nick.
Doc, that was Paul Harveyesque!
Damn...I look like Doc Brown from Back to the Future in that Pic. GREAT SCOTT SCOTTIE!!
-6 in the 1st round is not a US Open. Please bring back the Olympic Club into the rotation. And an Amateur is in 2nd? My God...what has Golf...
My Omaheels are looking great!
Btw, you know what kind of putt that was?...around these parts we call it a Dolly Parton putt...because it used All the Cup.
NELLIE!!
Just so there's no confusion...I'm a TarHeel fan this week.
Doc!!...not to late!!!...got room for free...just need a little nitrous and a quick checkup and we'll call it even! Let me know your flight time,...
Welcome to Bugaha Mountaineers! All 18 fans!!
Doc, the NU bowling team will win a NC before the Horns do in football!
So I only get 6 holes as a guest?...good thing I didn't pay!
Don't forget About Oral Robert's Doc!
Never say Never!!
Sunday bloody Sunday...
Tenn gone. Girls at 6 and guys at 8. The overalls will be out!
Corngirls walk off the OmaHogs in 10! Jordy Frahm pitches all 10 innings while the Hogettes had to use 3.
Separate names with a comma.