It's just a links laddie...low pinchers and bump and rolls are the order of the day!
If that woulda been a Cornhusker, that Buffalo wouldn't have got that sack.
Dutton Ranch is good.
The kid that won the Derby tonite, I've said before that I think he's the 2nd coming of Griffey Jr.
Sid, from what I read, its a collective bargaining agreement with MLB that allows a supplemental draft after the first round that allows small...
Early in Ali's career Gipper...1962.
Took a Marine to do that!
Wepner stepped on Ali's foot and got him off balance...they ruled it a knockdown, but it wasn't.
Sonny Banks, 1962. All 3 knockdowns were left hooks. The way Ali fought, he was prone to get hit by that punch.
Just learned something from reading about the MLB draft. CB-A / B were listed as their draft order/rankings. No idea what that was until I...
Cooper was 1 of 3 opponents to put Ali on his butt. Anybody name the other 2? As a Pro...and The "Bayonne Bleader" fight wasn't a Knockdown.
As a 12 hdcp...I LOVED IT!!...
Is that not reminiscent of the scene in the Shining movie?
But the 2 German Attack dogs I have keep them at bay! [ATTACH]
Yeah that's cute...but that's why we have CANADIAN Geese year round in my Cul-de-sac in Lincoln, NE...because you keep feedin' those little Fuggers!
Oh hey!...for you Norte Dame fans!...Trump flew into SD to see the real 4 Horseman today!!
Oh...Happy 250th Birthday to the Greatest chunk of land God could find.
Cards just beat the Cubs 17 to 1 in the 44k seat urinal know as Wrigley Field. They beat them like they owed them commissary in prison! On that...
Entitled dog.
At the end of the day...does anybody care about Phil "Im gonna choke' Mickelson? On that note ..Long Live Craig Stadler!!
Separate names with a comma.