All 4 of you guys are white collar professionals from what I know about ya over the years...BUT NOT WANNA YA IS A FUGGING WEATHERMAN.....what's...
Boy, I didn't do my homework this week.
Yeah?!....we'll Rule got Freshman of the week!
Exciting?...it sucked Doc. :cool:
Anybody besides....(1) what's a Jewish ladies favorite whine?......I wanna go to Miami....(2) $uck a Duck...(3) OSU....(4)....South Indiana....(5)...
And I thought my hatred for OU made sense back in the day...
Tary?...did Don just say Tary!?
Big $$$ back then! In current news, I just had to fill out a credit check for 2 packs of butter.
5k on wine...wow.
0-4 yesterday. Mighta been hungover, anyways, welcome to the show kid.
MLB History was just made in Chicago today.
Bama part 2 with NIL influence. Who's got this much $$$ to throw around?, and nobody's worried about what Al-Saed thinks?....or wants?. I mean...
You certainly couldn't compare him to Dr. Tom.
My door is always open for ya Scottie!
I understand sir.
So if I understand you correctly Stu...your coming to the Motherland to see NU beat IU? They always have Runzas on sale on game day.
Chicago Cubs fan slaps younger fan for not standing during National Anthem in viral video Chicago Cubs fan slaps younger fan for not standing...
Summer breeze...makes me feel fine..blowing through the jasmine in my mind.
Marmol's gotta go.
Now you just gotta come up with the money Indy.
Separate names with a comma.