BTW....I got an annoying NYY fan that I have a $100 bet on concerning the BrewCrew...rooting hard for them to bring me that easy C note....if you...
OUTSTANDING BOBDA!!!
Hey, for the frontrunner's this stage of the contest...you remember the scene from First Blood, Part 2?.... (AJ)....Boondock &...
Bobda needs us....BREWERS on 3!
Whew...thank God you waited Don!
Don WAIT!!
That was a tear jerker!
Doc!!...looks like ChiSox are pretty comfortable...they're looking like 2005 comfy!!
A bunch of ditch chickens groping each other...Americana.
If it walks and moves like a duck in quicksand, its gotta be Dylan.
Go Brewers!
USA USA USA!!!!
We beat Sparty by 3 TD's...at home!...means when I wake up in the morn...we're rated ahead of the Irish...
I thought their name was longhorns?
Lol...what is their Matador defense?
The Pine Valley in Jersey right?
Hey!!...they just posted that ND/ NU inked a home and home for 2032 and 23!?
Worst to First Baby!
Like another former Marine once said...missed it by that much!
UT 23 OSU 21
Separate names with a comma.