So far, Buckeye Terry's analysis on how they were going to attack M's defense is spot on. Gawd, I cannot believe how Smith is carving up our...
I thought it was a sympathy pick for the benefit of devastated Tiger fans..... [img]
Stu, LOL! I like our chances in this game. My gut feeling is that our offensive and defensive lines will overpower OSU's lines. And, I think...
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2665857 I share Terry's thought of the irony of his passing on the eve of the Ohio State game. Woody...
ESPN link: http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2665857&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines The rumor mill in AA is that he has been in...
Nice to see fans from Texas supporting the Wolverine! (edit-- Texas linked site down. Must have recived a threatening call from a Houston dentist)
I am sure the Michigan team and fans will receive a warm reception: [img]
Uppercut? I remember some Nuns of my youth who could have gone toe-to-toe with Sonny Liston. They would have recoiled in horror at the mildness of...
Separate names with a comma.