BT, Thanks! Everyone year some damn good fiction is produced by Irish Press. In past years, the best seller was The Striped Plantation: No Negro...
Terry, Nope. But you guys seem to make up whatever you like depending on the moods and whims of the moment so why should I spoil the creative...
And when was this alleged field of study created for the football program?
. stell?
MCG, Who is Florida's most bitter rival? I thought, from my long distance vantage point, that it was FSU followed by Tenn.
Terry, I didn't take anything you said to be insulting. Jo Co threw his little lie out there and is now chuckling over the bombs now being thrown....
MCG, Given your past experieces with Jo Co's debating techniques, do you really think there are any facts to support his claim?
Right now, Terry, the only thing all Michigan fans agree on is that our present, alleged pro-style offense, as run by Debord, needs, along with...
About f***ing time you stuck up for your capo di tutti capi, Jif. Although, Jif, go easy. On a scale of 1-10, this South Shore interfamily dispute...
I have not seen much on this. Most of the top college players do not graduate and leave for the NHL by their junior or senior years so the effect...
Wow, Michigan hired two WV coaches this year. I like this hire a hellava lot. Rodriguez recruits the Midwest well and did a great job with WVA...
:lol: LOL!
A list from Yahoo Sports which also combed the Mitchell report. http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ys-mitchellnames121307&prov=yhoo&type=lgns...
Really? Here is a Yahoo story reporting the names on the list. I see present and former Red Sox but no Albert....
A link to the US News and World story providing the names listed in Mitchell's report....
From Mgoblog:
This trade surprised me. Miller and Maybin were impressive last year. The Tigers success was done by developing a great farm system and making...
Re Kelly: In the People's Republic of Ann Arbor, Kelly's comments, if they had been issued by him while working for Michigan, probably would have...
Corey, I answered in Bill's new posting.
Corey, hard to tell what will happen. It seems, right now, that: 1. Kelly is not a viable candidate. Baggage issues 2. the Detroit newspapers and...
Separate names with a comma.