But, in Austin, why would anybody care about the score of the game when the real show is at the tailgate: [img]
Doc, here is an ESPN link that might have this story: http://www.boilersports.com/ndspn.htm#
Scott, I guess even the great Aggie mascot is not in the best of moods this season. http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3012392
Doc, where was the story about Henne's ACL posted? The Michigan web sites, when not posting topics about drawing and quartering Lloyd, had a few...
I'm very happy with my team, Scott. I think life is wonderful. And I have a great doctor. [img]
Burp.. Hell yeah, I can't wait for this game- another titanic clash between college football's most famous teams. Hey, Jo Co, you wanna pass me...
I think upsets like this are great, Wendy. I am unhappy that it was Michigan who was on the losing end of one of the biggest upsets in sports...
Those are two beautiful dogs. Weimaraners? Ignore the West Coast yelping. The Cubbies have a great shot to make the playoffs while Mexifornia...
Two of the better farks about the game: [img] [img]
Whobedis, I was a little concerned how this new Depakote and Thorazine prescription would interact with Sam Adams Cherry Wheat Ale but so far, so...
Drive in Michigan sometime, Tom. Our highways make Mexican highways seem like the Autobahn.
Good point, Gipper. I think I will send a letter to Comcast thanking them for not carrying the B10 network.
MCG, If I'm Lloyd, I do not think I would listen to Detroit or Ann Arbor sports radio for the rest of his life. I'm shocked beyond belief but it...
Oh.....my......God. This has to be one of the biggest upsets in college football history.
I had written off the Cards and Yankees as dead in early June. Right now, all of the folks yaking on Chicago sports talk radio are scared to...
Terry, Sorry for the late reply. As Don noted, Comcast and the BTN are engaged in a big game of chicken. Comcast had a similar battle with the...
Separate names with a comma.