Corey, given that M was 1-13 against OSU since 2004, I was surprised our fan base thought we were going to roll over Ohio in Columbus. I think...
The only question is whether Urban will put 60 on the board. Complete and total ass kicking. M boards were cocky about this game all week. Now...
Wow, this has turned into a complete **** show. Did not see this coming.
That fumbled free catch will not help Urban's health. We are incredibly fortunate to be this close at the half.
https://tenor.com/view/jim-mora-playoffs-gif-4782912
Running a Lloyd Carr dink and dunk offense and putting no pressure on Haskins is not a recipe for success.
Ohio killed us with short crossing patterns that first drive. They definetly studied how Indiana attacked us.
I think it would be great if Mississippi and Mississippi State started hockey programs....
[img]
[MEDIA]
I like the old Brutus better than the new one. [img]
TOK: In answer to your question: [img<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/xqm7x7G8Oi0XC" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0"...
MCG: I think MSU has bigger issues to worry about than M:...
The last time M was a favorite in Columbus was in 2004, a game I went to. Troy Smith carved us up like a Thanksgiving turkey. Loudest football...
Think I found a great goaltender for Team USA. https://mobile.twitter.com/essediafoilouco/status/1063895521872482305
https://media1.tenor.com/images/db5d232bf00f05737e584483abc5a9e5/tenor.gif?itemid=12264950
Being a star player is really impressive but she also must be one smart student to get into a prestigious university like NYU.
Interesting article about this event: https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/juan-marichal-clubbed-john-roseboro-50-years-ago/story?id=33234379
Leach's hiring of Tracy Claeys to be DC turned out to be a shrewd and very smart move. WSU lost to Claeys coached Minnesota in the 2016 Holiday...
TOK, Relax, Michigan is not jumping over ND on Tuesday. Quit paying attention to the conspiracy theorists at NDNation.
Separate names with a comma.