But now Bucky is starting the 2H by reverting back to its non vintage form.
Wisconsin is playing vintage Badgers physical football so far.
New twist on the Catholics v Convicts theme for tonight’s game. [MEDIA]
A twitter post from the MAC office. Feel bad for the Broncos as they were the better team last night. [MEDIA]
I was thinking the same thing Terry.
Sure seems that Western got screwed as the stadium clock was at 0 when the ball was going out of bounds.
UMass beats Rutgers 37-21. Last year, UMass went 0-12 and only scored more than 14 pts in 2 games. What a horrible loss to start the season for...
Terry’s answer is correct. There is a brat with mustard patch on the sleeve also.
Was ist das für ein Mist? [MEDIA]
The White Sox’s marketing department is first rate. [MEDIA]
Damn, this moose wanted to kill the motorcyclists. [MEDIA]
Brief thread jacking but these Chinese robots need to have a stop button installed. [MEDIA]
Why is it not surprising that the Brewers mascot is drunk. [MEDIA]
I wonder what the reaction will be for the small market owners. My uninformed guess is that the Dodgers are going to cause these owners to dig in...
Poor Sparty. Their patch deal with a credit union pays only 4M a year. I am sure that the deal my alma mater works out with a local bail bondsman...
Thread jacking. 1.I didn’t realize Milwaukee Country actually enforced drunk driving laws. 2. Probably could convict Tony of DUI solely on his mug...
Sid, It will take a far smarter and much more younger & energetic man than me to muck out the Augean Stables in Ann Arbor.
[MEDIA]
Our AQI in Milwaukee is 519.Far worse in Northern Michigan. I say end the war in Iran and send the missiles to Toronto. [ATTACH]
I read where the grandfather express his appreciation to the bison for refraining from killing him. I think the bison is fortunate Scott or Ralph...
Separate names with a comma.