UCLA/ND <r>JO'CO,<br/> <br/> From what I have seen and heard the UCLA defense seems to be ahead of the offense at this point. The Irish should be...
ND/UCLA <r>Mrs JO'Co,<br/> <br/> Will Corey and family be at the game this year? <E>:D</E></r>
ND/Stanford <r>JO'Co,<br/> <br/> I agree with you on Aldridge. For the brief time we saw him on the field he does appear to have the speed and...
All I heard all week long front the sports media talking heads was how Ron Zook had the Illini going great guns now and on and on about how great...
FSA/MIAMI <r>The possibility of having both FSU and Miami out of the top 25 is SWEET! <E>:lol:</E></r>
I remember Driver real well. I really thought he would do well as a RB at ND but it never came to fruition...shows what I know. Glad he seems to...
Tex/OU <r>I'll stay out of this one. <E>8)</E></r>
ND/STANFORD <r>Well let's see now, B. Quinn 4 TD passes and 395yds. D. Walker 140yds, 2TDs. Irish 500+ total yds. Munir Prince takes over for...
ND/PU <t>Stu,<br/> <br/> I promise to keep my mouth shut about Purdue for at least a year. <br/> <br/> By the way, are you going to the game at...
ND/PU <t>Stu,<br/> <br/> I know I have ranted on to great lengths before and after the PU game about my dislike for the Boilers. I hope you don't...
ND/PU <r>Well obviously our Defense has a loooong way to go, but just so everyone knows....YES! I did enjoy watchng the Irish beat the crap out...
Lambert <r>Sid,<br/> <br/> Nice story indeed! Thanks for posting it. <E>8)</E></r>
ND/PU <r>Sid,<br/> <br/> Craig James, <E>:lol:</E> As long as he is disagreeing with me I KNOW I'm right!</r>
ND/PU <r>Terry,<br/> <br/> Yeah, you're probably right. I need to lighten up some on PU. All that aside though, this is a team the Irish should...
ND/PU <r>After reading the rant above I feel I no longer have to explaint WHY I dislike purdue so much and that is why I ALWAYS enjoy a win over...
ND/Purdue <r>O.K. Stu,<br/> <br/> I may not be the best looking guy in Texas, and for sure I don't look as good as some of the ladies down here,...
ND/PU <t>Is Stu calling me a woman? Man, now I'll have to tell him how I really feel about Purdue!!!</t>
ND/PU <t>Terry,<br/> You are right about my dislike for purdue. You must remember I am from Indiana originally and being a fan Of Indiana...
ND/Mich St. <t>Just goes to show you you can never count the Irish out!! <br/> I waited 1 year for that rematch with msu and seeing the faces of...
O,K, Irish fans. We got our butts kicked big time by michigan. I have felt depressed since then and could only now get the courage to take a look...
Separate names with a comma.