ND/Te'o <r>Terry,<br/> <br/> I guess I should get to SB this weekend so I can help hand out Leis. <br/> <br/> Anyway.......<br/> <br/> Unless...
ND/cw <r>Personally I just don't see the point of going all negative right now and demanding Weis be fired as so forth. First of all let's get...
ND/Navy <r>For everyone who thinks we need to get rid of Weis you might want to take a look at this article by Ryan O'Leary on Blue and Gold....
ND/Navy <r>Gipper,<br/> <br/> You're right about Walker. Gotta give the kid credit. He really has turned it around from about as low as you can...
ND/Navy <r>Oh for pete sake! Instead of pointing out the errors why don't we talk about the positive points of the game. ND's defense came out...
pagna <r>Pagna is a nice enough guy but his perspective of current college football coaches is a little off. First of all he hasn't liked Weis...
ND/Navy <r>I........I have no idea what the hell in going on in South Bend anymore. I thought I had an idea of where the program was at and where...
recruiting <r>Larry,<br/> <br/> I agree with you. The program is in a very fragile state as of today. Probably whether or not Evans and others...
ND/bc <r>I don't buy the "BC wanting the game more" this year. I think it is the opposite now. After beating the Irish on a regular basis the...
Shaquelle Evans from Inglewood, CA. is the latest member of the 2009 recruiting class for ND. He announced his decision this morning and at the...
ND/bc <r>In my previous post I said that the Irish SHOULD win this game. Now that the game is almost upon us and having reassessed the situation,...
Obama <r>Terry,<br/> <br/> I'm wearing a black band across my name tag today to signify the loss of democracy and capitalism to socialism which...
ND/bc <r>All I can say is we SHOULD win this game. <E>8)</E></r>
Separate names with a comma.