nd <r>Terry,<br/> <br/> You're right, it's a big game in many ways for the Irish and there will be lots of recruits in for the game. If they can...
ND QBs <r>Terry,<br/> <br/> I don't know if either one is an early enrollment. If Clausen leaves for the NFL it would sure be nice if one of them...
QBs <r>Terry,<br/> <br/> I have read some of Hendix blog. Maybe your right about Hendrix being being more ready for Weis's offense but the Rees...
I mentioned it before but of the 2 ND QB recruits for 2010 class this Rees kid keeps looking like the better of the 2. It was another big night...
ND <r>Man oh Man, these kids really are trying to give me a CORONARY!!! 4 weeks in a row I'm on the edge of my sofa praying for miracles....I'm...
ND <r>This team is determined to put me in an early grave!!! Golden Tate is the Man and Jimmy Clausen is just incredible!!! <E>:D</E> <E>:D</E>...
hOT SEAT <r>The way the season is going for Cincy, you can bet this is B. Kelly's last one there. He'll get picked up by a major program after...
ND/wash <r>If Clausen and Allen are both back and healthy ND should take this one at home. The score? Who knows, I stopped trying to pick scores...
ND <r>Sid,<br/> <br/> I'm sorry but given all the conditions yesterday, I'll take the win a save the criticism for later. <br/> <br/> Hell,...
Separate names with a comma.