According to Commish the garden was packed. Helf were of Puerto Rican descent rooting for the champ in the main event. A large contingent of Irish...
Gee, the league didn't give Dallas one days rest to prepare for the Heat. No easy stealing of the home court in the first game. But, the league...
LOL There they were holed up in an old Spanish Mosque....
Commish called me tonight. He got the SI box for the fight. Hope he didn't blink and miss it.
I'm sure that the Irish aren't rooting fanatically for the Brits either.
I really enjoyed waching Sweeden's hope blown up by TNT. I have nothing against the Swedes but little TNT really played with hear. Although...
Nice analysis JO'Co. I notice that you are not impressed with any of the teams from the "group of death" or the US group. I know Italy is not as...
No ****? Really? The city was devistated by a very powerful hurricane. I think everyone on this board realizes that. The only difference is that...
I believe in hell, all virgins wear chastity belts and for this clown, they've been beheaded.
Separate names with a comma.