My guesses Most wins KY Most final fours NC lowest seed Kansas? Who were they? The only one I remember was Danny Manning.
When the field expanded to 32 teams in '75 there were enough spots for more than one team from each conference.
Oh and by the way Fr. Richard who was a co founder of the forerunner of UM was not a Jesuit, he was a Sulpacian priest. What's the Jebbie motto...
Try googling Gabriel Richard.
I think that Cory just didn't fit into a Mike Martz offense. What good does it do to have a tough blocking back who's supposed to take on the LB...
I'm sure if she were tending bar you'd have met her the first day :D
I've heard players referred to as being tweeners. Never heard of a twiner before :)
Lift 80% of my body weight? Hahaha! Not in my dreams.
I agree with you Scott. I was surprised with Bobby Knight's comments about the "0ne-year" players who he claims do not go to classes second...
Scott Are you saying that a coach at a "non-private" achool couldn't tell his players that if they have guns they can't play? Hell, the NBA has...
Separate names with a comma.