With 3 of the top 5 party schools, it's clear that when it comes to good times, the SEC rolls. Incidently, it's been rare to see rankings without...
Yeah, buy you won't have to pay anything extra for it. On the other hand, if the B10 network has its way it will be part of our standard package...
Welcome Bo. this is a pleasant place, most of the time but I bet Bo knows.
On the way over a number of people moved to the opposite side of the ferry to watch something but we didn't see anything. We could see the edge of...
Ah yes the gutless animals who continue to set off bombs killing innocents in Iraq. And what is the solution to dealing with these...
Let's put things in perspective, Quinn was playing against the Detroit Lions. The starting secondary of the Lions probably doesn't belong in the...
Sid Funny you should mention the lyrics. At the museum on the island they have the gold record plaque that the 4 Preps got for that song.
The island makes for a delightful day trip especially this time of year when the temps are in the mid 70s. Lots of nice places to eat and renting...
I've now finished my research on this matter and thought I'd file my report. My investigation took me to Catalina Island and the town of Avalon....
of <t>Gee do his parents have to leave the nice house that the found after he became an SC back? And while we're on the subject, just how is that...
Doc, did you forget a link?
As I recall Clausen was early admission and was at the school last semester. I figure he's been around the block for a while.
How about for starters he has admitted that he doesn't vote fairly in the Coach's poll when it comes to ND. He always "bumps them up a little"...
When I was at ND we had the older guys like Sid who'd help us out. When I'd come to visit my kids at ND I'd bring a 12 pack or two. As far as I'm...
He was 89? HOLY COW!!!
They may have sucked on paper but they sure could bunt well.
Bobda Got a gift idea for Lloyd http://www.vickdogchewtoy.com/
Are we supposed to believe that these pro scouts know anything about who will make it and who won't. I've got 2 names that say it all, Tom Brady...
I'm sure that the Irish faithful and Bobda remember Oliver, it was his kick as time ran out that won the storied "the wind suddenly stopped" game....
Geez They never brought up that Maris used a batting helmet and Ruth didn't. Clutching at straws aren't we? If the damn thing worked at all we'd...
Separate names with a comma.