My favorite was Janikowski's defense in an attempted bribery case. His defense was that there was miscommunication between him and a police...
Terry Re: Hemo, I signed up for Yahoo years ago when I was following a blood substitute stock.
Gipdog is in.
This is just a sidebar to the whole Favre story. I had breakfast with Commish this morning in NYC. He was heading to Green Bay this afternoon. As...
Kristin was described as being 5'5" and 105 lbs. Sound like Hillary????
Geez, with that much oil money, maybe they can pay for their own bridge to nowhere.
OK let's discuss Exxon the boogy many. Less than 1% of the stock in that company is owned by its executives. Almost all the stock is owned by...
The very same people who rant about oil prices were the ones who prohibited our domestic oil companies from drilling for American oil in ANWAR....
Have a good scratch on me :D :D :D
So right you are Vic. I can't believe that anyone would use the word integrity and Hillary in the same sentence. She's just a little sensitive...
Separate names with a comma.