Once again it's time for that yearly struggle between the Catholics and the Jesuits. I for one do not look down on the talent at BC. Thier QB from...
One thing that I didn't mention but should have was Lesean McCoy. This kid is a stud. He has excellent vision, runs with power, but the most...
So I woke up this morning and it was a beautiful early Nov. day. So we got in the car and drove down to the game. Where to begin, how about the...
I might have a better chance of a hole in one. :D :D :D
I've never had an ace. I've always wanted one. I'm sure it's the same with bowlers. There's that one goal that they've always wanted. So how sad...
I thought overall we did a fairly good job on Ringer. Hopefully will be better against McCoy.
Tim I feel good about this game. Teams improve or don't as the season goes on. I don't see where Pitt is improving. Part of that of course is...
Why not?
Leaving early on a 5 yr. contract? He should have coached his full 5 yrs. Apparently that's when his true genius comes out.
Here's a link to Sid's comment. http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/football/index.ssf/2008/10/big_ten_commissioner_delany_sa.html The really sad part...
Nice article, great kid and great golfer. Thanks for posting the article.
I tried to post this last night about the pylon. It's from the NCAA football rules Player Out of Bounds ARTICLE 1. a. A player or an airborne...
After watching Texas play week after week against so really tough teams, it would almost be fitting that they caught a break by getting PSU in the...
I went back and read that article in the ACJ. Why did he bother to write that?
Unlike ND that had the No. 1 recruiting class waiting in the wings, M doesn't have that luxury at this point. They lose 3 of their D linemen for...
Strangely, although the running game looked good yesterday, the O line seemed to take a step backward in pass protection. Jimmy did not have a...
From the NCAA rules <<<Any>>> Now how in hell did that replay official rule that a receiver who is an ariborn player and hits the pylon is in...
I could have done without the fake punt up 24-0. Then again, I was really pulling for a shutout. Could have been Clausen's worst passing day. The...
To have replay, that is. I'm watching the M-MSU game. Michigan's first touchdown was on a pass that was caught and the receiver never came down in...
Hey, maybe W. Va. didn't want to play PSU. Maybe they wanted to test their weak Big East offense against one of those lightnin' fast SEC defenses.
Separate names with a comma.