I think the run game is more of O-line problem that RB. Hopefully they will continue to improve.
Defense played well.
It’s Purdue…I don’t know if I’ve ever mentioned it, but I don’t really like them. we should win.
Next up, my favorite opponent……Purdue. ☘️
Well the MSU game was………interesting for sure. Looks like we may have found our true starting RB, Nolan James. After Ash let the defense do their...
Sounds good!
Don, After the first couple of weeks I’m not sure of anything!
I don’t think Williams is going to be the featured back very long. Too many other good RBs on this team. Jonas Walton looks like the real deal.
Can’t believe I stopped watching the Ohio State game before the 3rd qtr was over. I thought Ohio State had it but…Texas finished strong.
I think We’re ready for Navy now.
It took a whole half to get going but they finally did. Lots of things work on
Well time to stop the hype and get down to business. I’ll take a win any way we can get it in this one.
Let's hope he continues to kick as well as he did at purdue
Some things and PEOPLE never seem to change. Colin Cowherd seems to be one of those people. His USC and West Coast bias is always on display. Now...
Here we go already: On Wednesday, the Notre Dame football communications team announced two injuries that occurred to players during preseason...
Lotta pre-season hype for the Irish going into the upcoming season which makes me nervous. I’m in the show me mode right now.
I think I’m in. I messed up my set name(Itish88) but I’ll leave it alone
BREAKING: Notre Dame has landed a commitment from Brother Rice (IL) defensive lineman Brayden Parks, he announced earlier today.The 6-foot-3,...
BREAKING: Notre Dame Lands a Commitment from Blue-Chip 2027 LB Roman Igwebuike
Well the 2027 class for ND just got bigger and better: Five-star OL Albert Simien commits to Notre Dame football over Texas A&M
Separate names with a comma.