I would not disagree Stu....it was not the only issue, but imho, it was certainly a big one. Had he been known as "12 and 0" Earle, my sense is...
Ditto....sad indeed.
We'd be happy to be conference champs. We'd be thrilled to beat TUN. We'd be decidedly unhappy at losing 3 games and there would be a lynch mob...
I beg to differ Sid....there are some of us who understand completely.
I see Tiger ending that streak today.....I think Bads is in for a long day playing in the final pair on Sunday in a major with El Tigre. It's a...
Half way through round two there is nobody left under par.....it's like a cage match! Last one standing wins!
Yikes is right TOK.....I watched Mickelson putt a ball right off the green - had to chip it back on to putt again! Ouch! I was listening to...
Ouch.....Oakmont is kicking Mickelson's a$$! Started off -2 on the first two holes, 6 over on the next four! This golf course is going to be a...
Tiger, Vijay, Olglivy, Furyk all clearly in the hunt....Retief, Monty, Phil all have much work to do on a course that doesn't give back many...
Sounds like a plan Husker....but our boy Mickelson is a whoppin' 153rd on the Tour in Driving Accuracy....but perhaps he'll rely on his legendary...
Mickelson......a bad wrist and Open roughs are not a good combination. Easier and in control leaves it in the rough at Oakmont! My picks........
Game, set and match..... :lol:
God Bless 'em all.....and God bless those leaders with the vision and courage to commit American troops "over there" and confront until victorious...
settled indeed.....great minds think alike. :wink: [img]
Good picture BDR....what was photoshopped out of the picture is that George is actually carrying all the championship rings that he has bagged for...
Ya gotta love those Red Sox guys.....one would think that with that kind of savvy in the organization they could bring home a title with somewhat...
Congrats Stu....both of my babies were born there....Williamson Medical Center hard on the corner of Interstate 65 and SR96/Murfreesboro Rd. in...
Well done Scott....good luck to your Ags the rest of the way!
I'm just hoping Scott's Aggies arre tired from winning too much....take it easy on us!
...of course Jiffy. What self-respecting big leaguer would ever stoop so low as to attempt to distract, deceive or disadvantage the...
Separate names with a comma.