:lol: :lol: :lol: Sir Knight, have you considered a second career in comedy?
Corey, it's ok, truly it is....it's unfortunate that the dude has decided to share his issues with us. Perhaps it's therapeutic - who knows. Maybe...
WOW! And the legend grows..... I truly, with every fiber of my being, hope that he's done nothing that will prevent him from returning back to...
Elephant? What elephant? :wink: [img]
Good point Gip....I certainly hope there is no lasting effect, but if there is, he'll just win majors with his short game! Hell, we saw him win a...
Great stuff.....many props to Rocco. Great guy, gave the best all he could handle. As a huge Jack Nicklaus fan, I have resisted the urge to...
Don, I did as well! What a pleasant surprise..... In all seriousness, Buckeye Club members have been bitching and moaning for years to have some...
No doubt the SEC is a fine conference.....no question. It is a fine conference whose record just happens to "suck" when they are playing the same...
.....and so it is said! People I am not making this stuff up! I guess this is where King Arthur continues on his journey leaving the Black...
Long live futbol! Long live Corey!
Don, I have the same question.....I can't see Tiger going under par tomorrow. Assuming the knee will continue to give him problems, he's goiong...
No offense Corey, in actuality it was a tribute to your great organization and presentation skills and depth of your comprehension of the game and...
GGGGGGOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL! Now that is what I'm talkin' about! Not a thing wrong with THAT as a national pastime...God Bless Keely!
Put this in the "did you know" category.....the great Baron, Adolph Rupp was my great-uncle. My mom's uncle.....a nasty ,cranky cantekerous SOB to...
Corey, where are the babes? This used to be one of my favorite topics? I could always rely on seeing at least a half-dozen smokin' hot futbol...
I don't find any of your losses the least bit bothersome.....and quite frankly you are on a relentless crusade to make them enjoyable with your...
Glad to hear you've found comfort.....I too seem to vaguely recall needing a comforting thought after a 4 loss season, but it's been a while and...
Thus far today, I've seen Phil with a near whiff out the rough, Tiger just bladed a lob wedge over the green from 50 yards out and Appleby miss a...
That's the only way Bones can make him keep it out of his hands at the most inopportune time! Question......is a 3 wood with 11.5 loft still a 3...
El Tigre 2 over after 2.....but just hit it stiff on 3. Not the start he was looking for but alot of golf to be played.
Separate names with a comma.