Where's Stanford? Oh yeah, stepping on our faces. :D
The sad part is our governor insists in spending as much as she can on education (for our kids don't you know?) I'm sure it has nothing to do with...
That ain't my problem it's Roger Goodell's. :D
Chris and Stefanie had many friends and fans here in the Detroit area. He was the heart and soul of the Lions while he played here. She has been...
First of all, I'm not aware of any criminal trial ever being transfered to another COUNTRY. I don't think that that is possible. However I can see...
Does this remind anyone else of last year's Senior Day game vs Syracuse? Struggling in November going into the last home game.
Let me get this straight, a football coach grabbed a player put his finger in his chest and actually yelled at him?......And.....WTF. And "that...
I hate to say this but we've had some really good ladies soccer teams the past dacade. Maybe we're fishing in the wrong pond.
I don't think Bobby Ross won the AP championship. I think Ga. Tech won the coaches poll.
How about Lou Holtz and Bobby Bowden?
I haven't but I believe one of the owners is Mike Golic. I assume he stays there for the games. I'd be interested in your thoughts about the place.
No big deal. I'm sure that they do that at all the major programs. Saves you the trouble of having to destroy them if you leave.
Actually, I was so ugly the doctor slapped my mother :D
I barely can now.....for 9 :!:
Separate names with a comma.