Masseuse and chiropractor on standby or do they man the beverage cart??? :lol:
Sounds like a blast....is there any adult supervision??? :shock:
I am honestly, really and truly crushed, devastated, etc, etc...... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:
you get what you pay for, you put unreasonable limits on compensation, you will get unreasonable limits on talent for those leadership...
Can't help it Corey....goes with the turf! [img]
I got somethin'for ya my Irish friend.....Go Boilers! 8) [img]
Bill, I have to tell you how deeply disappointed I am that TxTech is not playing this weekend and I won't be facing the gunslinger Harrell....! 8)
Looks like we have the dawning of a new era.....the Terrelle Pryor era. WOW.....a returning senior, beat M took his team to the national title...
Jiffy, I know you're a patriot...it's the Ryder Cup. Get busy...enjoy. USA, USA, USA! Who gives a sh!t if it's badmitten, croquet or mumbley-peg!
Great start by our guys....I felt terrible for Kenny, but I promise you he will step up at some point and deliver infront of the home folks....I...
TOK, it's a whole new ballgame.....as it relates specifically to the short selling ban on financials, I have more than a few buddies that are...
Great Stuff.....crowd is going crazy on the first tee....the start was as thrilling as any sporting event I've ever attended. Anywhere....USA,...
...nuff said.
OK Husker, was I right or was I right? Bo was a bad-a$$ when he played and there was no doubt that he was gonna be a bad-a$$ in the head...
Technically no as in there are no Treasury obligations with negative coupon rates.......however, there were some trades today - in very short term...
He's been abysmal of late.....the last two matches he's 1.5 - 7.5! :shock: Are you kidding me? With El Tigre on the sidelines, he's gonna have to...
I think it is inevitable....the more he picks up the playbook and learns the offense the more we will see of him. I expect that by the end of the...
Ringer is an outstanding running back and D'Antonio is a tough, hard nosed old school coach....your Irish are going to be tested at the line of...
I think this will be a pretty good test for your Irish. I have always liked D'Antonio and this looks like a pretty decent Sparty squad. Playing in...
...looks like everything is back to where it belongs this morning. At least Daniels stuff and Corey's win are posted correctly.....damn, foiled...
Separate names with a comma.