I am indeed - as well as several generations of in-law alums to go with it....and all of them, to a person, are no doubt greatly relieved that...
Agreed TOK...both were good, decisive wins in key games for both teams.
The real question is this, Who wins the Charleston Southern - Western Illinois match-up? I did learn something out of this.....I had never heard...
:lol: ....I never professed to be an expert, but I do know that beating the cupcakes on your schedule is better than losing to them and further,...
:lol: :lol: Juggernauts all! I have no doubt that Ole Miss would lay waste to good ole PSU in Happy Valley as would anybody else on your...
Nobody said that their schedule was superior - you were criticizing PSU's opponents and I simply pointed out that you've played one team with a...
....well, that's part of their schedule. That said, I would bet that if you looked closely enough, you could find a team or two that might be the...
Surely pales in comparison to the list of juggernauts faced by your Gators.... you've played one team with a winning record. Gimme a break.......
oh hell, I was hoping he meant tomorrow! :cry:
hmmmmmm, more buyers than sellers? :wink:
Wow Dow! Dow might close up 1000! Perhaps we were oversold a tad.....crazy, crazy market!
They very well might. They are certainly capable and - at present - are playing better football than we are. Our kids are going to have to step up...
Ringer is a great back and our weak point defensively is in the interior -we are vulnerable to the power game. If we can make them...
Maryland? :wink:
Fair enough.....they'd be fired up to be sure. I'm vastly more concerned about getting past Coach Dino's Sparty bunch this week up in E. Lansing...
:lol: :lol: No disrespect to Sparty intended but given nonetheless....D'Antonio's Spartans can play some pretty decent football. Looking at the...
TOK, Sorry TOK, I don't know anything about them.....but common sense tells me that anything with a 15% income return/yield needs very careful...
As there remains many unanswered questions at this point in the season, I suppose one can question Penn State's competition with the same logic...
Corey, imho, it's still too early for the polls to be rational. As you go down the list of who has beaten who and who has lost to who it's clear...
not so fast my friend.....we've first got to get by a very good Sparty team up in E. Lansing...after our offensive showing this past weekend, I...
Separate names with a comma.