Finally congress gets down to working on the real problems facing this country. Let's face it they were wasting their time on the steroid issue....
The same could be said about the end of Clinton's term. The dot com bubble had burst and the hoax of the 90's (Y2K, not to be confused with the...
Can we reach for the stars under Obama? "NO WE CAN'T"...
Can we come up with some different excuse. Half the years Bush was in congress he had a Democratic congress and he never had a super majority like...
I didn't mean to infer that Brady was up the same year as PM. Just talking about NFL achievements and Heisman recognition.
First of all it's against the law for foreign corporations to contribute to American elections. The idiot doesn't even know the law or what he's...
I disagree. It's about team's performance and inflated stats. BTW Manning came in second. Brady wasn't even in the hunt. Who has more Super Bowls?
I really don't get why a Heisman winner has to play on a team with a great record. Because of that stupid thinking we've been left with winners...
Good question Doc. I'll guess Satchel Paige.
Bobda LOL! :D
I understand that those having insurance are billed higher than the actual cost to make up for those that don't have insurance or pay their bills....
I'm not sure he really has the capacity to think. He just reacts and gets that warm tingly feeling down his leg.
Cindy You work in an ER. Do you turn away uninsured patients? If they don't have insurance and you have to treat them, where do hospitals get...
Wouldn't have mattered if he ran against a Dem labor stooge ranting against GWB. He would have lost. The ironic part is our ms. Gov. keeps...
Separate names with a comma.