They have not been able to sell cars for a generation now.....they lost market share in great times, they lost market share in good times, they...
Which one? If me, then I want you to know that you will really hurt my feelings and I will become belligerent, obstinate and an otherwise royal...
:shock: :shock: :shock: I think you need to get out more.....perhaps you need a change in scenery. [img]
I got your back TOK.....you can find it in the ND-Ohio State topic! :shock:
Tebow is a gifted player and a great leader without question.....that said, Aquila is right, I think any league will struggle on defense facing...
A for effort TOk.....but I ain't buying it. It's an extra thousand miles or so from Phoenix to Columbus as it is Phoenix to Austin. Planes? We...
It indeed was on mine, which is how the opportunity arose. I mentioned the games on my list in passing to a buddy of mine who happened to be an...
I get it.....thanks for setting me straight Corey....I've been missing for a few days. In any event, the Buckeye Nation will be out in force..... 8)
A great win for our young Bucks over a very tough, experienced and highly ranked Irish squad on a neutral floor. That kid Harangody is one big,...
:?: :?: :?: :?: How far is it from Austin to Phoenix? Columbus? :roll: Nice try TOK!
I've always wanted to go to one of these games and finally got my chance this year.....spent the weekend in Philly and enjoyed every minute of it....
.....what does that have to do with autos? The auto industry hasn't been the most important industry in this country in decades. At this point,...
I'm with you Husker.....seeing your boys face a grind-em up, relentless option attack on the other side of the los would be entertaining. Again,...
To be sure, Arthur had one helluva soph season and led his team to an undefeated regular season and came within 1 minute and 1 point of a national...
I don't know who is gonna win this thing. There are several deserving candidates all of whom happen to be QB's imho. I think it's clear by now...
Took the family this past weekend....everybody loved it. Good stuff....the hamster stole the show!
No...no I don't. But he is no doubt one of the great economic and financial minds of our time....... :roll:
Well done Husker....well done. Good for the Huskers, good for Bo. He gets it.....Go Big Red
Obviously you missed the point......I've wasted enough time. You reject reality and substitute your own. Unfortunately, in the real word, life...
Yes, we've been here before....let's revisit Civics 101. MCG, in our system of government, when you have majorities in both houses and the vote...
Separate names with a comma.