http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/2009/03/19/selective-taxation-is-tyranny/
[img]
Tom, I'm pulling for the Orange but that was a BS technical call......
.....exactly which individuals would those be? The individuals that defaulted on the obligations that AIG insured? The individuals who incented...
....isn't Honda's US automotive headquarters in Ohio? Nissan's in Tennessee?
....from my perspective, this is the most absurd political moment in my lifetime. It truly is surreal bordering on the bizarre. I wonder if I'm...
.....Exhibit number one as to why we don't want the inbeciles in Washington running the economy. The prosecution rests your honor.....
We'll obviously debate that premise forever, but what is happening is capital allocation by the central government.....a concept that has proven...
Rangel and his cohorts in Congress have taken the boldest step yet.....proposing through HR 1586 to apply a 90% tax rate to any income in excess...
It must have been a Yahoo issue.....I've completed my selection in two events without problem
Thanks Tom, I'll try later.....if no go, then from another machine.
Separate names with a comma.